[afnog] Contry NOGs'

Nancy Dotse nancydotse at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 18:20:26 UTC 2014

Hello,

AfNOG has over the years encouraged formation of country NOGs.  A few
of them notably NgNOG, GhNOG are very active and run mini Tracks
in-country.

Sara Mohamed, Tarig Ahmed & Team of Sudan contacted AfNOG in Jan 2014
and requested guidance etc on the formation of SdNOG.

We have provided input etc to the Sudan Team and working with them to
form the country NOG using framework agreement between AfNOG, NSRC &
ISOC.

We encourage others who have expressed interest in forming country NOGs
to please contact the Secretariat for the necessary guidelines and way forward.

Look forward to seeing a number of you in Djibouti.

Best regards
Nancy
AfNOG