[afnog] How to convince providers to take the sane option....

Ishmael Mulli (KE) ishmael.mulli at dimensiondata.com
Wed May 14 04:22:59 UTC 2014

   Hi
We experienced this problem a couple of years back  and one major realization we made was that a lot of the providers out there were propagating routes with different prefix lengths  from different points within their network as opposed to consistently propagating the exact prefix  from the core outwards.