[afnog] IPv4 Allocations by Length Statistics for 2014

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Thu Nov 6 08:39:19 UTC 2014

Even if operators were inclined to give the data, I doubt you'd get much
participation since it's all hassle and no gain.

The only way to get the data is good old fashioned research - which Afrinic
is probably not in a position to do internally (for various reasons
including the NDA).  I bet Dyncorp (the link I sent before) has quite a bit
of the information you're looking for - but it won't be cheap.

-Adam

--
Kili - Cloud for Africa: kili.io
Musings: twitter.com/varud <https://twitter.com/varud>