[afnog] AS36947 (Algeria telecom) strange behavior

Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 09:26:20 UTC 2014

hi mark,
this as number is connected to oranLink S.A (seated in marseil) for now
this oran link have direct link to amsix
if i traceroute to OVH, my traffic enter OVH routers but i dont see the return traffic back to my source ip
the subnet i'm using is 197.206.0.0/16
i think they are also peered with Seacom, no?
i hope you understand:D
thank mark

Envoyé de mon iPad