[afnog] AS36947 (Algeria telecom) strange behavior

Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 12:06:07 UTC 2014

hello freedy,
i dont have any control of the bgp and i am just asking of any bad behavior on there side
also, not only OVH but anything routed through Amsix give no return traffic, look like
this is based on my traceroute, but maybe someone who's peered with amsix or have access to there LG check the route to 197.206.0.0/16 and ping / traceroute to the .1?

Envoyé de mon iPad