[afnog] WHAT CAUSES NETWORK TO BE SLOW

Jeff Mason jmason at Nashville-MDHA.org
Mon Oct 13 13:16:32 UTC 2014

Thanks, yes, very honored.

Jeff Mason, MCSE, BBA CIS
MDHA Systems Administrator
615-780-7031
jmason at nashville-mdha.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Wilson [mailto:chris+afnog at aptivate.org]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 7:06 AM
To: Jeff Mason
Cc: 'MOHAMMED Kabiru Hamza'; afnog at afnog.org
Subject: Re: [afnog] WHAT CAUSES NETWORK TO BE SLOW

Hi Jeff,

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014, Jeff Mason wrote:

> Seriously, there are at least one million reasons for a network being
> slow, some of those reasons follow:

Thanks for your comprehensive list, I've added it to the training guide, I hope that's OK with you:
https://github.com/aptivate/inaspmaterials/blob/master/src/Network_Management/Unit_6_Solving_Network_Problems/Unit_6_Presentation.rst#example-slow-internet-connection

Cheers, Chris.
--
Aptivate | http://www.aptivate.org | Phone: +44 1223 967 838
25 Signet Court, Swanns Road, Cambridge, CB5 8LA, UK

Aptivate is a not-for-profit company registered in England and Wales with company number 04980791.

Although MDHA has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this email, MDHA cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the
use of this email or attachments.

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged information intended
solely for the named addressee(s). It may not be used or disclosed except for the
purpose for which it has been sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of MDHA. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify MDHA by emailing systemadministrator at nashville-mdha.org, quoting the sender,
and then delete the message and any attached documents. MDHA accepts no liability or
responsibility for any onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left
the MDHA domain.