[afnog] BSDCongo Train the Trainers Workshop

Bope Domilongo Christian christianbope at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 06:00:03 UTC 2014

Dear Loganaden,

indeed, BSD Congo is NGO base in Democratic Republic of Congo. The main
objective of the organization is to promote Open software (Linux
distribution), capacity building in ICT, training, etc.

For further, we invite you to visit our web site   http://www.bsdcongo.org/
"A concept of Open World"

With best regards,