[afnog] BSDCongo Train the Trainers Workshop

serge ilunga sergekbk at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 22 18:02:03 UTC 2014

Hello SM,
The web site update is currently in progress.The new version where all those bugs are fixed will be online within 5 days.
With Regards. Serge ILUNGA KABWIKAMSN Id: sergekbk at hotmail.comSkype Id: sergekbkCell:+243814443160

     Le Mercredi 22 octobre 2014 16h30, SM <sm at resistor.net> a écrit :

 Hi Christian,
At 23:00 21-10-2014, Bope Domilongo Christian wrote:
>indeed, BSD Congo is NGO base in Democratic Republic of Congo. The
>main objective of the organization is to promote Open software
>(Linux distribution), capacity building in ICT, training, etc.
>
>For further, we invite you to visit our web
>site  http://www.bsdcongo.org/  "A concept of Open World"

The web site says "A concept for an open word".  The last word might
be a mistake.  I clicked on several links and all I found was "page
en construction".  The top of the first page mentions "freebsd"
whereas the main objective is to promote a Linux distribution.  The
web site is optimized for "Mozilla firefox 3.2 or better". :-)

Regards,
-sm