[afnog] What are the major challenges in enabling Services to run on IPv6?

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Oct 28 15:50:52 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:38 PM, <Malick.Sy at swisscom.com> wrote:

> prioiritizing v6 deployments “to the access layer” in Africa. I have not
> yet read one. Thanks for your inputs though. Much appreciated

Dude your question above is rather invalid and doesn't hold....and I will
tell you why!

Enabling IPv6 just like IPv4 across the core and access network is simply
part of "building the Internet as we know it". Just because we have roads
does not mean we should not build a Railway ...

And for your information your rather generalized and spurious reasoning
about the African continent is rather arrogant! and Ebola has got nothing
to do with IPv6.

> Best Regards,
> Malick Sy

Noah