[afnog] NAT and Routing Engine on Juniper

James Swales james at contraxa.com
Tue Sep 16 07:26:37 UTC 2014

The 7206 VXR NPE-G1 went EOL in 2012 and was replaced with the ASR1001

The Cisco ASR 1001-X Router is a 1-rack-unit (1RU) platform targeted towards the low to medium Enterprise and Managed Service Provider, Its compact form factor has a built-in Route Processor, Embedded Services Processor (ESP) and Shared Port Adapter (SIP) Interface processor.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/asr-1001-x-router/index.html

If you require Juniper MX we can offer you refurbished keeping your expenditure down, or the 7206 refurbished if you desired.

James Swales

Contraxa Consulting Ltd

1 Emperor Way

Exeter Business Park

Exeter

Devon

EX1 3QS

Telephone: +44 (0) 1392 580881

Mobile: +44 (0) 7515 436437

Skype: Jamesswales

MSN:   <mailto:james at contraxa.com> james at contraxa.com

AOL: JamesMSwales

Yahoo:  <mailto:contraxa at yahoo.com> contraxa at yahoo.com

 <http://www.contraxa.com/> www.contraxa.com

 <http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/james-swales/1b/8b7/7a0>

simplifying IT

Sun – Cisco – Extreme – Juniper – HP - IBM - Check Point

You have received this Email because Contraxa Consulting Ltd would like to offer you our services.

To avoid future contact from Contraxa, please reply to this e-mail with the word 'UNSUBSCRIBE' as the subject line of your message. Your request will be honoured, we do not buy or sell email addresses.

Our mailing address is Contraxa Consulting Ltd, 1 Emperor Way, Exeter Business Park, Devon, EX1 3QS.

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. E&OE. It is the responsibility of our clients toensure that any equipment purchased is used in accordance to RoHS legislation.