[afnog] NAT and Routing Engine on Juniper

James Swales james at contraxa.com
Tue Sep 16 08:32:30 UTC 2014

7206VXR/NPE-G1 ( 7206VXR with NPE-G1 includes 3GigE/FE/E Ports and IP SW)
I could provide you with a refurbished unit for $1400, or a new unit for
$7,100 Both In Stock, the Original Cisco List Price was $22,000.

We provide hardware to many partners throughout Africa and would be pleased
to assist if required.

Regards