[afnog] Free Training at I-week, Johannesburg - South Africa

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Tue Sep 16 18:28:52 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-09-16 at 10:54 +0000, nancy at ghana.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> AFRINIC will be offering Free Training on Internet Numbers
> Resources from 17 - 19 Sept 2014 during the 1-Week Event in
> Johannesburg

Apart from the above, there is also BGP Training, DNS Training (by me
wearing my Domain Name Services hat), Fibre planning and a wealth of
other free Training sessions by various people. Check the Website. If
you are in Town - this is where the South African Internet industry will
be.

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496