[afnog] Decade graph on MRTG, How to?

Ikusan Charles A. c.ikusan at nixp.net
Mon Apr 20 14:32:24 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I need an assistance on how to include decade graph on my current
running MRTG. At default MRTG has only Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly
graph installed but i want to have decade graph or 2 years graphs if
possible.

A given example is shown below:

Machine generated alternative text: 2009 2020

It has given me sleepless night, I want to a relieve that's my reason of
opening up.

Your contribution will save someone's life :-)

Thanks,

--
Ikusan Charles | Network/Comm. Engineer | Internet eXchange Point of Nigeria (IXPN).
Office: 8th Floor, NCR Building, 6 Broad Street, Lagos.