[afnog] JUNIPER EX2200 PoE problem giving power to devices!

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 03:22:27 UTC 2015

That's right. So the point is, most of them don't have the option of
maintaining idle backup inventory. Although engineers running those
networks will always argue/make-case of it's importance to their management
but as earlier mentioned, it all comes down to priorities.
The question then is, what should such engineer do with a gear that still
"seem" to push traffic but with faulty PoE? Throwing away will most likely
be at the bottom of his options.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.