[afnog] NOG in Bénin

Mathias HOUNGBO mathias at houngbo.net
Tue Feb 17 18:47:58 UTC 2015

Hello everyone

We are planning to start a NOG in Benin.
We have already started with a mailing-list
BJSANOG: Benin System Administrator and Network Operator Group.

Any help is welcome:
  - Hardware
  - Training platform
  - Trainer
  - ...

To register for the mailing list, simply send an email to
bjsanog+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Thank you

"And then God said Noah make me a backup I need to format"
"Mefies toi de la médiocrité, c'est la moisissure de l'esprit"

--
Bénin Fedora Ambassador - Linux User #213110
Mon Blog : Made in Bénin - http://mathias.houngbo.net