[afnog] Afrinic.net sub-pages unavailable in french

Daniel Shaw daniel at afrinic.net
Tue Jul 7 08:55:34 UTC 2015

> On Jul 7, 2015, at 12:41 PM, MANGA Willy Ted <mangawilly at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings to the list,
> Can someone please talk directly to afrinic webteam on that
> localisation issue ? I sent my mail to contact at afrinic.net but it
> doesn't look like some human read it :) or they are busy.

Hi Willy,

I have forwarded your message to the web team folks manually/individually and I’ve also taken the liberty of forwarding this into a ticketing system for them as well.

Let me know if you don’t get any further feedback and I’ll follow up with them further then too.

All the best,
Daniel
AFRINIC