[afnog] RPKI

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue Jul 28 12:05:40 UTC 2015

On 28/Jul/15 13:34, Nishal Goburdhan wrote:

> what you see in the “bgp preview” is a view of what the RIPE NCC route
> collector information has.  that might be delayed (and most likely is,
> since lots of random people who run their software, like me, querying
> their collector constantly is suboptimal)

Perhaps.

We are running the RPKI.net project (I keep forgetting the new project
name Randy and Rob came up with for it).

We have an rcynic-cron Cron job running every 5x minutes against the
various TA's. This executes the various RP modules.

Keeps our servers busy, but nothing they can't afford. Of course, that
means the routers running RTR with the servers have current data, but of
course, there is burden against the TA's.