[afnog] 3G/4G Connectivity (Congo)

david aliata aliatadavid at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 07:34:13 UTC 2015

Hi All,

For those of you in Congo DRC and Congo Brazzaville or anypne else who has
some current info.Can you let me know what 3G/4G Connectivity services are
available in this counties at the moment that can be used to provide
internet services to a big office ? I want to particularly capture:

                                            I.            Service provider
Name

                                          II.            Type of service
e.g. 3G or 4G

                                        III.            Cost of the
bandwidth

                                        IV.            Whether the service
goes over terrestrial Internet backbone

                                          V.            What technology
they use for the last mile

Thank you in advance.

--
Regards!

Aliata D.
"I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or
the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the
brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all".
Ecclesiastes 9:11