[afnog] CONGRATS NII QUAYNOR

Daniel Obuobi dobuobi at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 11:28:19 UTC 2015

Congratulations once again NII QUAYNOR for winning the 2015 Multistakeholder Ethos
Award to Community Leader award "During ICANN53".
You've made us proud.
Dan obuobi
Imagination is more important than
Knowledge. Knowledge is limited but imagination encircles the world - Albert
Einstein.
“I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The
world will have a generation of idiots.” Albert Einstein.
Anyemi, he
omanye!
Ke hedzole ahi shi. O yiwala donn!
Daniel Obuobi
Senior Lecturer
Department of Computer Science & Information Technology
University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana