[afnog] NEW AFRINIC CEO - ALAN BARRETT

Theodore KOUETE FOSSAP tkouete at cica-re.com
Tue Mar 31 17:20:30 UTC 2015

Congrats Alan!!
Keep working.

Cordialement / Regards

CICA-RE
Théodore KOUETE F.
Red Hat Certified Engineer, Cisco Certified
System & Network Administrator
Cité OUA Lomé 2
Tél: 228 22 23 62 62 / 228 97 28 37 37 / 228 9248 77 70

Disclaimer: This email is the property of CICA-RE, and the information
contained
herewith is only intended for the recipient(s) named above and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
or one of the intended recipient(s),
any unauthorized use is prohibited. Distribution or copying of this email,
or the information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.