[afnog] NATing SCTP

JC Cockburn ccie15385 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:21:02 UTC 2015

Hi,
I had the same issue long ago when also working for one of the Mobile SPs...
On our side we also had SCTP equipment that could not change their (public) IP addresses and the peer had to route to our side using the private IPs (I know...sux).
Luckily our peers had the forethought of using public IPs on their equipment.

We used Cisco ASA's which did not support NAT of SCTP...

I think it prolly still works this way...hehe

Ciao and good luck
JC