[afnog] Telecom fraud survey

Merve Sahin sahin at eurecom.fr
Fri Oct 30 15:34:43 UTC 2015

Hello,

As part of our academic work, we are trying to systematize
knowledge on telecom fraud, focusing on voice telephony. For this
purpose, we created a high level picture that summarize and organize
the fraud ecosystem in different layers, ranging from the inherent
flaws in the roots of the system to the final goals of the fraudster.

We are now looking for feedback from the industry experts of the field
through a survey (should take 5-10 minutes to complete):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3CJ7HY9

The responses to this survey will be anonymous and only be used
aggregated for research purposes. We will publish a research paper
using the results of this study, making this work helpful for both
academia and industry.

Thank you for supporting our work with your valuable insights.

Best regards,

Merve