[afnog] Four Misconceptions About IPv4 to IPv6 Migration

Nabil Badri shenzen.shen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:46:38 UTC 2015

*First of all I want to thank  Mr.Andrew and Mr.Mark for their good answer
on the subject :*
"Four Misconceptions About IPv4 to IPv6 Migration"Personally, I would not
spend any time getting rid of IPv4. I will, however, continue to expend
energy getting IPv6 everywhere, because the presence of IPv4 does not
hinder this, really--> i confirm with you Mr.Mark.
Today, I want to share this article with my friends  in AFNOG mailing list :
Title: " BGP for Humans: Making Sense of Border Gateway Protocol "
at this link :  https://www.incapsula.com/blog/bgp-routing-explained.html

waiting your comment plz :)