[afnog] How to Build and Operate a Network Operating Center (NOC)

Nabil Badri shenzen.shen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:19:31 UTC 2015

Is there anyone who has built or participated in the construction of a NOC
in his workplace, can provide me some information, technical descriptions
and his experience with  the construction of an NOC : software tools  and
 material tools,
knowing that I work in an ISP linked to the Ministry of high Education and
scientific research, and  my goal is to have all the informations
concerning  all universities, eg the consumed traffic, breakdown rate ...
also for the hardware tools i want to know my needs whatsoever ,the
servers, display screens ...also the room for hosting this NOC.
Thank you for alll :)