[afnog] Internet Traffic distribution management

Frank Kuse rombokite at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:29:09 UTC 2015

Hello Mark,
Below are the codes nomenclature .
Vodafone Carrier ( VCNO, VCNO-2)Cable and Wireless ( CW1, CW2) Pan African Network (PANWASCHS , PANHS-2, PANWASCNT )Portugal Telecom (SPAIN)
Core Gateway router one ( IGW1)Core gateway router two ( IGW2)
Vodafone Carrier has bought Cable and Wireless and manages that traffic distribution as well.
One of the upstream has about 3xSTM16 connection which the maximum so far for the entire distribution.
Regards,
FrankSubject: Re: [afnog] Internet Traffic distribution management