[afnog] Call for PC Nomination SdNOG3

SdNOG Info samir.saif at sudren.edu.sd
Sat Apr 2 09:36:30 UTC 2016

Dear Colleague,

we would like to announce that we are now accepting nomination for the SdNOG3 Program Committee.
SdNOG3 will take place in Khartoum from 17- 18 August 2016 .

the general tasks of the (PC) are :
- Participate with other PC members in assessing and reviewing submitted presentations.
- Help fill the event program by seeking relevant content.
- Stay aware of the topics that addresses the needs and interests of the SdNOG community.
- Be willing to participate in regular meetings (online conferences) to review presentations.

if you have any interest in being a member please send us your motivation and a short bio to:
info at sdnog.sd

last date for accepting application is 15 April 2016

For more information about SdNOG visit:
www.sdnog.sd