[afnog] IPv6 Native Mass Market Deployment arrives in Kenya!

Dan Kwach dan.kwach at eastafricadatacentre.com
Fri Aug 12 12:37:42 UTC 2016

Congratulations are in order Andrew! My pleasure associating with yourself and Liquid Telecom Kenya!

Rgds,

Dan Kwach - General Manager
Sameer Industrial Park, Junction Mombasa and Enterprise Road, Nairobi.
T: +254   732  199  002
D: +254   732  199  617
M: +254   736  373 662
E: dan.kwach at eastafricadatacentre.com<mailto:dan.kwach at eastafricadatacentre.com>