[afnog] concatenate kvm raw images

Lomayani S. Laizer lomlaizer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:30:06 UTC 2016

Hello,

Am a having problem here. We have  virtual machines which are running under
our old system. the virtual machine is having separate images(server1.img,
server2.img, server3.img) which inside run lvm to combine all space.

My problem is, we are migrating these virtual machines to ceph. I want
combine this images of a single virtual machine to get one image and
migrate it to ceph to easy backup issues on future. What is the best way to
combine images  in lvm to get  one image with all data?

Your help is highly appreciated.

--
Lomayani