[afnog] I am getting porn spam emails

Hezron Mwangi hmwangi at kenet.or.ke
Thu Dec 22 14:06:17 UTC 2016

Dear Raphael,

Maybe you can try building a mail filtering gateway that filters your emails before forwarding them to your mail server. In the mail filtering gateway you can run:

postfix as your MTA and ensure you do spf checking.
postgrey which does greylisting.
clamav which does virus scanning.
spamassassin which scores emails and identifies spam.
MailScanner which is a Powerful virus/spam scanning framework for mail gateways.

In addition you can try:

pyzor which is a Collaborative, networked system to detect and block spam.
razor-agents which is a Distributed, collaborative, spam detection and filtering network.

Kind regards,
Hezron Mwangi.