[afnog] RE; APLICATION TO ATTEND THE AFNOG 17

WANZA KUSSIY wanza.kussiy at son.gov.ng
Wed Feb 24 11:46:22 UTC 2016

Hello Nancy,

How are you doing at the secretariat? I know you have a lot of work at hand as you are preparing for the AIS 16 coming up in Botswanna.  Please I need a favour, my Organisation is making arrangement to send to two staff from the IT department,  I have already applied, however the second staff has not applied, is it possible to apply now since you will approved to attend the AIS 16? His name is Shakka Lawal Sani and his email address is lawal.shakka at son.gov.ng<mailto:lawal.shakka at son.gov.ng>

Please your advise is needed in this respect.

Thank you.

Wanza Kussiy
1214