[afnog] Blue Thursday

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Jan 21 16:22:26 UTC 2016

On 21/Jan/16 18:08, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:

> Not sure if this is the root cause, but several websites are not
> accessible via CloudFlare. It goes through seacom.

Loganaden, please check again now and let me know.

Due to the outage Nishal linked to, we've had route away (just 5x
minutes ago) from the CloudFlare cluster in Johannesburg.

Please test your target address again and let me know if you get joy.
The ones I've tested (Reddit, Stack Overflow, e.t.c.) are reachable now.