[afnog] Fwd: iWeek XV: please diarise

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Wed Jun 15 21:09:19 UTC 2016

fyi.

the *NOG related bit here, is that days 2+3 of iWeek-2016, will be
full-day technical sessions that should be of interest to, well,
technical/operations minded folk.  we still have a few speaker slots
open, so if you’re interested in speaking, ping me off-list.
otherwise, hope to see you attend.

—n.