[afnog] configure outgoing configuration based on incoming ports

Kevin Chege chege at isoc.org
Wed Jun 29 12:33:32 UTC 2016

Hi Samir,

Sounds like you want some sort of transparent proxy setup?

If that is the case, the port number that the traffic leaves as after
being received on port 192.168.1.1:8081 OR 192.168.1.2:8081 is not
important.

I don¹t have experience with Centos but did something similar on BSD some
time back.

You will need to use IPTables to redirect the traffic for you. Here is a
howto that may help:

http://xmodulo.com/squid-transparent-web-proxy-centos-rhel.html

Regards

Kevin