[afnog] .cd

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon Mar 14 18:50:46 UTC 2016

From: Daniel Shaw <daniel at afrinic.net>

I have a (very very) little bit of French, and usually in conjunction with online translation tools, and some guesswork, I can figure out French emails enough to respond or at least know if I could or should respond.

However, I am sorry that I can’t manage to understand your email at all. That is entirely my own fault, and not really your problem :) However, just to let you know I for one am interested particularly in ccLTDs in our region, but have no idea what you wrote, not even if it’s commentary or a query, or happy or sad.

It’s quite ok to just leave it at that. However, if you could try to also post a English version, I am curios. And I am confident the list will be understanding if your English is not perfect.

Alternately, if anyone out there is more bi-linngual than Roland or myself, I’d love for them to take a stab at a translation.
--------------------------------------

go to translate.google.com and paste it in...

.cd challenges and prospects

> The creation and hosting of the domain ".cd", has escaped my humble opinion
my compétances attribute, rather I know nothing of this
operation on either the existence of the area to date. What is true those
there who controls the flow of transit must be a great job for
to convey to operators the strong necessity to migrate
move_complete temporary hoster to hoster for PRIVATE PARTNERSHIPS
reorganize properly access to IXPs

scott