[afnog] .cd

Roland Katanga roland.katanga at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 15:29:18 UTC 2016

The Foundation K, Inc.
KMG Office House
Dept. Navy.
MIT\Advanced Research
……………………………..

Dear all,

The domaine name .cd isn't admin in DRC. Why DRC no want lodging in
Country?

.CD isn't my responsibility, I'm MIT Head of DRC Architecture.Build.Navy, I
believe in transit domain controls transit for revitalizes Structured Web
Query Languages.

South Africa is well trajectory for accommodate domain in security, so it
not perfect securities for country Government to apply all times externals
sources for roots systems or generate Hosted systems!!

Necessities become the host migration and relocation.

The decision of resolve DRC Hosting Government appointment secures since
2008.

Contraints: check .cd stay at on google.cd, .cd places aren't granted in
hi-band and DRC WACS systems accelerator is ready, incorpored systems
become priority, I believe in Task DNS Team for supplying us.
Migration is necessity.

Resolutions:
#Interconnectivities Commutators Roots Extended Architectures Computing
Hosted;
#Africa Subconnectivities.
Starter.weapons.access.computables.generators.comm
#Avanced Researchers.labs.universities.hi-band.services
#Postals.controller.roots.files.processings
#I.c.team.research, .cd\..cdk.%values.programs of Kingdom
Including:\.cdk/labs.. in coming\CDK_Hub.
#Tradings.switchers.Exchanges.networks.packages.systems.conventionals.accessibilities.connectors
#Stabilizings.controllers.x.zones.aeronautics.loyals.process.flux.access.wave_interferences
#Weather Forecast direct.sat.connect.systems
#Roots
numericals.motors.chronology.data-"dates",months","years"."hours","minutes","seconds","tierce".New_Times_Zones

#process in files waiting..

Created systems hosting labs by The FK, Inc.

Best Wishes
The FK Founder & Trustee Leader
KMG.\ Gen. Katanga RL