[afnog] Windows Server 2008 C Drive full error

Antonio Godinho antonio at uem.mz
Wed Nov 16 12:42:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

Please check if your exchange logs are not on C: drive. Also Kaspersky keeps its logs on the C: drive in the program files folders under the kasperky program folder, check this as well.

Cheers,

Antonio Godinho

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 14:23:07 +0200, Gina Girimana wrote

--
Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCSE, CCNP