[afnog] Windows Server 2008 C Drive full error

Gina Girimana grgmami at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:08:22 UTC 2016

Really ? can you please send the steps.may be i am doing it the wrong way ?

Thanks again

Gina

On Nov 23, 2016 10:05, "Samuel Olembo" <lungati.olembo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gina,
>
> Were you successful? I ran the backup of my 2 mailbox servers using the
instructions from the link I'd sent earlier and it worked! I had to attach
another hard disk to each VM for the backup location, but the backup
reduced the space in C: drive.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/093b7a8b-d4e8-46d3-b8a0-b3546a08bd9a/exchange-2010-full-backups-with-windows-backup-not-clearing-transaction-logs?forum=windowsbackup

>> Regards,
>>
>> Sam.
>>

>> On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 9:54 PM, Sylvain Baya <abscoco at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Gina,

partition... Which is now full. After that I scanned the drive with
WinDirStat. You can Find attached the results. It seems that the logs fill
it over 70%.

>>> Look at this [1] toolkit, if it could help you to fix that issue and
come back to inform us.

>>> __
>>> [1]: http://www.hirensbootcd.org/usb-booting/
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> --sb.

>>> --
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>>    Best Regards !
>>>
>>>   Sylvain BAYA
>>>  cmNOG's Co-Founder & Coordinator
>>>    (+237) 677005341
>>>  PO Box 13107 YAOUNDE / CAMEROON
>>> baya.sylvain [AT cmNOG DOT cm]
>>>  abscoco2001 [AT yahoo DOT fr]
>>>  http://www.cmnog.cm
>>>  https://cmnog.wordpress.com
>>>   ‪#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬(‪#‎Romains15‬:33):"Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit
avec vous tous!‪#‎Amen‬!"
>>> ‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau.
>>> ‪#‎Chrétiennement‬
>>>              « Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, Ainsi
mon âme soupire après toi, ô DIEU! » (Psaumes 42 :2)