[afnog] More IPv6 stuff!

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Oct 3 18:07:11 UTC 2016

Hi Guys,

Figured I’d share this with you for those that didn’t see it on twitter.

Firstly – the latest stats for IPv6 penetration as per the top 100 countries ranked by V6 penetration levels – and just including the African ones

https://twitter.com/AndrewLiquid/status/782981129838141440

A note about these stats – they are still climbing since the measurements are averages over a fairly long period and I’m hoping to see this still go up significantly in the next few days.

Then, the above tweet generated a number of questions, which I replied to via this tweet:

https://twitter.com/AndrewLiquid/status/783001497609134080

Hope the information is of interest go some of you!

Thanks

Andrew