[afnog] MONITORING ROUTING PROTOCOLS WITH NAGIOS

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:10:26 UTC 2016

Hello Isaya,

The following url will help for your bgp monitoring; Got them through
google so i am sure you can get some more hint via that means. Come back if
you have other specific challenges during setup, even if we don't readily
have a solution based on experience, some of us are better skilled with
search engines. ;-)

http://www.linuxscrew.com/2012/04/05/nagios-cisco-bgp-peers-monitoring-check_bgp/
https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Network-Protocols/BGP-2D4/check_bgp/details

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!