[afnog] AFRINIC: WHOIS Web Update need JavaScript to run!

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Sun Jul 9 22:17:56 UTC 2017

I'm not sure what AFRINIC list to comment on, so
I send it also to the AfNOG list as well because
I know there're many knowledgeable folks there.

When I go to afrinic.net I now get the following.

"Your browser does not support JavaScript!
The WHOIS Web Update need JavaScript to run!"

It doesn't have to be this way.  Why require an
extremely insecure script to run in a browser
just to find and IP address?  Please stop
requiring this just for looking up an IP address
in your web WHOIS implementation.

scott