[afnog] AFRINIC: WHOIS Web Update need JavaScript to run!

Cedrick Adrien Mbeyet cmbeyet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 05:41:47 UTC 2017

Dear Scott,

Thank you for sharing that information. I forwarded it to the relevant list
which is *noc[at]afrinic[dot]net*. Please feel free to send any technical
request to this email. An AFRINIC staff will for sure respond to you.

Regards,

Cedrick Adrien MBEYET
Ebene Cybercity, Mauritius
+230 5851 7674

+++ Never give up, Keep moving forward +++