[afnog] surprise!

afnog jesper at starcom.co.ug
Wed May 3 10:52:17 UTC 2017

Dear,

That's going to  surprise you a lot, just take a look http://fiercer.yaoisoaps.com

Later, afnog

From: afnog [mailto:afnog at afnog.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 6:52 AM
To: jesper at starcom.co.ug
Subject: Ex-Mormon, can confirm

I remember learning about  the Holocaust in 6th grade and being fully traumatized by the images of walking skeletons. I remember sitting in class with my eyes wide open taking in  all the  Holocaust programming. Now that I am older  and now that I teach, I am especially disturbed at how that information was presented to me as a kid. But  I guess when you  are trying  to build an evil  empire, a little  trauma  at the tender age of  11/12 is necessary.

Also, I'm not  trying to start a  holocaust argument.  I just find it  interesting that of  all the  horrors we learn in school  about war,  murder,  politics,  the  Holocaust  is the one that is shoved  in your face in all its bloody horror. I can't  think of many other topics where  the graphic details are shown in class like that.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10