[afnog] ☑Fw: news

afnog jesper at starcom.co.ug
Sat May 20 02:17:45 UTC 2017

Hi,

Did you hear  the  latest news? It's something really interesting.  You should definitely read it here http://delight.badstuffremoval.com

Best, afnog

From: afnog [mailto:afnog at afnog.org]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2017 10:17 PM
To: jesper at starcom.co.ug
Subject: Already did it.

It Ultimately falls down  to  your will power and determination to  stay green friendly.

But after all said  and done you have to wake up and realize that AA is a guild alliance based game  not meant to  be a faction vs faction game like WoW or  Guild Wars. If This was meant to  be purely  a simple evil vs  good  or green vs red game  then there would be  an option to bloodlust and  kill  your own faction.  The game is designed in  an open ended mind set!!!  They allow same faction  killing and exploits because its meant  to be that way!! Why  else do you think they let castles be taken free for all? or  Why they have an option to  make player created faction in the future?  ITs so that guilds can form alliances whether it be  east or west and form  a strong  alliance  and nation of their own!

As HKsekai  said ( he is from Ollo  And  I think  he is  from Outcry or  a NTC/TT6 Guild I forget , Hi HK  I am  from  FS :P!!) its guild  loyalty that matters in this game not  faction loyalty. A random green is no more  help to you  then a red that  watches  you carry  a trade pack. I am from Ollo server and our  guild which is green  is allied with 2 west guilds and a  pirate guild! Our alliance and  loyalty to this  alliance goes  way  beyond then any other stupid coalition of guilds the east or west can  put up to fight us.
I myself  on many occasions have  turned purple just to  protect my red allies in Yny , Rook , Hasla or freedich or  in the open  seas.

Now you may call  me  stupid or names but let me tell  you  a  fine example of how this alliance is better for me then faction loyalty. to  this  day  IF I take a pack and  go to freedich or a PvP  zone in the west and  If I  get ambushed by reds?  you know  what my  fellow green faction will do? NOTHING! if they have packs  they ll just run like bitches  and let me be the distraction. Unless it is a guild that we are allied with I bet  they wouldnt stop. Now if in  the same scenario where i am  attacked by reds , another red  will actually flag and  kill them and escort me  to port!!! That is a true alliance and  we only get  stronger for it. Having allies on the west continent  has  its  own benefits too!!

People call  us all sorts of names on our  servers but we dont  give a  shit. Once player made nations are  possible , trust me we  will be the first ones to  leave. Then we will have a nation of all races  that are stronger than the east or west.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10