[afnog] Project Technical Resources Required

Richard Chisala, Jnr. MIEEE richard.chisala at c3.mw
Thu May 25 13:51:06 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

C3 Ltd is a company founded in 2014 with its head office in Blantyre,
Malawi, dedicated to telecommunications system integration and services.
C3 Ltd focuses on supporting and empowering telecommunications carriers,
service providers, utility companies and organisations with a need for
broadband connectivity in enhancing, optimising and upgrading their
networks and operations to tap into new revenue streams and extend their
capabilities. To this end, C3 Ltd offers end-to network operations and
billing services, process design, migration and upgrade planning,
assistance in tendering, vendor qualification and project management.

Currently C3 Ltd is in a process of deploying a countrywide wireless
broadband infrastructure consisting of 80 Tower locations, microwave
backhaul links, TVWS distribution and almost 15,000 wi-fi access points
across Malawi. We are interested to talk to technical personel in –
NOC/Customer Support Engineer, Network Design Engineer and Pre-sales
Engineer.

I am currently attending the Internet Society 2nd Summit on Community
Networks in Africa next to the AFNOG 2017 at Boma Inn, Nairobi, Kenya.
If any members of this forum would like to hear more about our project I
will be available to speak to you in the Afyr Bar between 13:15 and
13:45PM on Friday 27th May 2017. Please feel free to talk to me.

Kind regards

Richard

CTO