[afnog] FF 57

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Sun Nov 19 23:50:37 UTC 2017

>> But alas, all those are broken in FF 57.

> I don't use a bunch of add-ons on FF... just:
>     - DownThemAll (need to overcome TCP).
>     - Linkification (nice when the browser can detect links in text).
>     - Status-4-Evar (progress bars of pages loading is a thing).
> But alas, all those are broken in FF 57.

:: dnssec/tlsa
:: japanese translation
:: markdown viewer

: Testing waterfox now, and so far, so good.

: I do realize the need for changes and the need
: to phase out old interfaces, but clearly the
: add-on community didn't pick up in time..

Not much love from SeaMonkey, either.  Compatible with
older versions, but not the most recent.

scott