[afnog] Official launch of the SnNOG - Senegal NOG

Osiko Osore osore.osiko at embuni.ac.ke
Wed Oct 4 07:58:00 UTC 2017

Cedrick,

Congratulations are in order to you and your team(SnNOG).

Regards.

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Cedrick Adrien Mbeyet <cmbeyet at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to share with you that the official launch of the SnNOG is
> today *Friday 29 September 2017*. You can follow us:
>
> Twiter: @nog_sn
> Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/senegalnog
>
> More info on the SnNOG1 here:
> http://www.snnog.sn/
> #SnNOG
>
> Regards

Osore Osiko
www.embuni.ac.ke|Skype: osore.osiko

************* I will serve my customers with a smile ***************

represent those of the University of Embu.