[afnog] Vulnerable Huawei modem

Jean-Robert Hountomey hrobert at africacert.org
Wed Oct 18 08:35:10 UTC 2017

Hi Logan, thanks for your efforts to help all of us.  I am not sure this
is the channel or the list. One always try to coordinate vulnerability
findings with the vendor before public disclosure. Also When one does
not agree with the vendor, there are third party coordinators than can
be engaged. One may also engage the CSIRT in one's country. Please reach
out to vulcoord(at)africacert.org if you want further assistance. Thank
you. Regards.

-Jean-Robert