[afnog] yahoo amusing stuff

Joe Paige azeezat.bello at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 02:24:49 UTC 2017

Hey,

Just look into  that products,  it is so amusing and funny, check it out  http://www.saltgimnastic.cat/print.php?UE9hZm5vZ0BhZm5vZy5vcmc-

Sincerely yours, Joe Paige

From: afnog [mailto:afnog at afnog.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 9:24 PM
To: azeezat.bello at yahoo.com
Subject: Truth, leggo!

Yup!  The wedding band goes underneath the engagement ring (easy  fix here,  because she can always flip the band and lay  the engagement  ring  on top!)    I didn't know  anything about ring etiquette when my fiance proposed to me,  and  he told me I was supposed  to wear the ring  on  my right hand until we got married and then switch it to my left hand!  Well, that's not how that works.....when I sent  a picture of  me wearing the  ring to my sister she told me that boys are  stupid  and to put the ring on my left hand!!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10