[afnog] Problem with managing android updates,

raphael mollel raphael.susa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 15:22:59 UTC 2017

Hi Sami

I done that but did not work

  ;;; Android UPDATE
      chain=forward action=drop protocol=tcp src-port=5228 port=5228 log=no
      log-prefix=""

 2    chain=forward action=drop protocol=tcp port=5228 log=no log-prefix=""

 3    chain=forward action=drop protocol=udp port=5228 log=no log-prefix=""

 4    chain=forward action=accept protocol=tcp src-port=2210,2211 log=no
      log-prefix=""