[afnog] SRv6

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Wed Dec 12 07:01:18 UTC 2018

Mark,

Thing is – you don’t need SRv6 to get rid of v4 – you can use v6 with SR using standard label stack – the only difference with SRv6 and SR is that your hops are embedded inside the v6 extension headers rather than using standard label stack for the same thing.  SR without SRv6 is entirely address family agnostic, hence the question

Andrew